Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Green Unplugged

I am honored to announce that our Documentary "Sheltered: Underground and Off the Grid" has been accepted into the online film festival "Green Unplugged'. This global film festival reaches 60+ million viewers in over 3,900 cities and 230+ countries and territories around the world. More information coming, for now, this is the type of coverage we were hoping for to reach the entire world with the message to give more than you take and to use less energy.

I was contacted a few months ago by one of the people who put on this film festival to see if we would be willing to take part in this film festival. I jumped at the chance. I am excited to see the emails and messages from countries I never knew existed. 

More information coming about this exciting opportunity

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment